Friday, May 7, 2010

Its a start.

The best picture I could get of the littles in their Easter attire. One smiling, one eating, one looking away, not sure what Abby is doing, oh and the reflection of Momma in the window! haha. They're cute, dontcha think?

Kids grow, I swear, at the speed of light. I can remember Anna's first Easter. Seems like it was yesterday. Ok, well not actually yesterday but you get what I mean. This picture is what made me decide that I should do a blog about the littles, well, for the littles. It is my intention to do at least one post a week, with pictures, so that I can always look back at, and remember what they've been up to. Also, so that family and friends can see what they've been up to as well. We'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

  1. They are super cute. I really like Amber's dress. I almost got those for the girls. :)

    ReplyDelete